Personal data is all personal information related to a natural person identified or identifiable as the data subject.
Responsible for processing personal data
The Optica Órbita store is an optical material marketing establishment, managed by the company Alireza Rahmani, Lda. The information and/or personal data collected in person at the Optica Órbita store (name, email, telephone, address, optical prescription information) will be processed by computer and object of treatment, as a company representative:
Alireza Rahmani, Lda.
R José da Costa Leal and Brito, Edf. Solar das Palmeiras, BL. B R/C Loja- B,
Tel: +351 289 411 777
Alireza Rahmani, Lda. guarantees its customers respect for their privacy, adopting the necessary measures to protect their personal data.
Collection, origin and types of personal data
This policy describes how Alireza Rahmani, Lda. handles the processing of personal data collected, in person at the establishment or through the website (www.opticaorbita.com). By providing your personal data, you authorize the collection, processing and use of them in accordance with the rules defined herein.
In the exercise of its activity, Alireza Rahmani, Lda. collects the following types of personal data:
– personal data, such as identification and contact information for all our customers (email, name, surname, address, telephone, citizen card number, tax identification number, date of birth, etc.) and which are used, to follow up on your order, for billing purposes or after-sales assistance.
– personal data of health category, resulting from optometry exams or eye strain measurement and which are necessary for the provision of the services of this company in the treatment of your eye health.
Online data collection
The use and navigation on the website does not require the provision of any personal data that identifies the User.
Purpose of processing personal data
We use your data for the main purpose of managing the provision of our services or selling you a product upon your request. The personal data collected will be processed and stored by computer by Alireza Rahmani, Lda. and its processing is legitimate:
– the need to comply with contractual or pre-contractual obligations, arising from requests made by the Personal Data Subject, such as budget requests and contracting of our products or services, as well as the development, fulfilment, execution and management of the entire contractual relationship existing between Alireza Rahmani, Lda. and the Holder.
Please note that if you choose not to provide or give your consent to this treatment, Alireza Rahmani, Lda. may not be able to properly develop its activity and therefore disables the adequate response to your requests.
Period of retention of personal data
The period of time for which your personal data is stored and maintained varies according to the purpose for which the information is used. There are, however, legal requirements that oblige you to keep the data during a certain period of time. Thus, and whenever there is no specific legal requirement, the data will be stored and kept only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
When your data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were provided to us, they will only be kept for the purposes of declaration, exercise or defense of a right in legal proceedings, if necessary. These data will be saved, but only used for this purpose.
For treatments based on your consent, we will keep your information until you revoke it.
We remind you that, under the terms of the applicable legislation, it is possible to request, at any time, access to your personal data, as well as its rectification, deletion or limitation of its treatment, the portability of your data, or to oppose its processing (with the exception of data strictly necessary for the provision of the service). If you wish to exercise these rights or have any question related to the processing of your personal data, you may do so upon written request to the following address:
Alireza Rahmani, Ltd.
R José da Costa Leal e Brito, Edf. Solar das Palmeiras, BL. B R/C Loja- B,
Tel: +351 289 411 777
Sharing personal data
The personal data collected is for the exclusive use of Alireza Rahmani, Lda.
Alireza Rahmani, Lda. may also communicate your personal data in the following situations:
– Entities subcontracted to provide support services and that, occasionally, will need to have access to your personal data to fulfil contractual obligations, such as manufacturers and distributors of lenses or frames, insurance companies, courier/logistics providers or companies that provide technological or information technology. Before establishing any link with a supplier, Alireza Rahmani, Lda. certifies that it applies measures to protect the confidentiality and security of Personal Data;
– Such data reporting is necessary or appropriate (i) in light of the applicable law (ii)to be made in the scope of fulfilling a legal obligation/judicial order, (iii) of a decision of the National Data Protection Commission or other competent supervisory authority, or (iv) to respond to requests from public or governmental authorities;
Under no circumstances are personal data collected by Alireza Rahmani, Lda. transferred to third parties for marketing purposes.
Security measures to protect personal data
Alireza Rahmani, Lda., has systems and specialized technical personnel in order to guarantee the security of the personal data processed, creating and updating procedures that prevent unauthorized access to personal data, improper use, disclosure, accidental loss or destruction
For this purpose, we have also developed rules and other procedures, such as:
– physical protection in places
– information circulation procedures
– access management – authorized people
– confidentiality clauses for professionals
– criteria for hiring RGPD-compliant suppliers
With regards to the provision of personal data through the website, we also consider that it is the User’s responsibility to guarantee and ensure that the computer used is adequately protected against harmful software and computer viruses, to avoid the risk of personal data and passwords being accessed by unauthorized third parties.
A cookie is a small information file that is automatically placed on Users’ computers/mobile devices when websites are being accessed.
Cookies may be used in order to offer a suitable user experience to the User. The process of collecting elements using cookies is carried out in accordance with standard security procedures and practices for this type of tool.
In addition to these cookies, specific to our website, Google Analytics cookies may be used to record statistical data related to the flow of visits and their characteristics. Cookies set by Google Analytics send data only to the server where the domain is installed, which makes them the property of that domain. This data cannot be altered or retrieved by any service or other domain. The information obtained through these means does not allow any relationship to be established at the level of the users’ IP address for the purpose of verifying personal data. See additional information on data collection by Google Analytics at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Most browsers are set to accept cookies, although it is possible to configure the browser to refuse all cookies, or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The User can format their browser to inform them whenever a cookie is received or even disable its acceptance, however, we warn that this may partially affect the use of some of the website’s feature and may not have an improved and personalized navigation.
For more information on what cookies are and how they are used, see our Cookies Policy.
This policy can be modified, completed and updated to comply with any changes in the services provided by Alireza Rahmani, Lda. and It may affect the area of personal data protection, at any time , without prior notice and with immediate effect.
Changes will be posted on this same page online.
Under the provisions of article 18 of Law No. 144/2015, in case of dispute, the consumer may resort to an Alternative Dispute Resolution Entity for consumer disputes. RAL entities available for contracts concluded in the district of Faro:
CIMAAL – Algarve Consumer Disputes Information, Mediation and Arbitration Centre.
Edificio Ninho de Empresas , Estrada da Penha, 8005-131 Faro
Tel.: (+351) 289 823 135
E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org